John Lee Dumas is the Founder & host of Entrepreneurs On Fire, an award-winning podcast where he gets to interview inspiring Entrepreneurs. John’s goal with Entrepreneurs On Fire is to deliver the inspiration and strategies needed to fire up entrepreneurial journeys and create the life startup entrepreneurs have always dreamed of.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll learn:
- [01:40] Geordie introduces his guest, John Lee Dumas
- [02:23] What ignites John’s passion?
- [03:31] John’s advice to content creators for getting feedback from their audience
- [06:30] Why John lives by the saying “success and happiness is the gradual realization of a worthy ideal” by Earl Nightingale
- [08:20] How the listeners of Entrepreneur on Fire affects and inspires John
- [09:45] John’s system of filtering & answering emails
- [10:53] How John dissects a problem & then creates a system to solve it
- [13:20] Is John a perfectionist or a just-get-it-done guy?
- [15:44] How John deals with stress & his down days
- [18:37] Opportunities that John sees for entrepreneurs in the internet for the next 3 years
- [19:42] How to discover your niche in business
- [22:06] John’s advice for starting a business or a podcast
In this episode…
These days, podcasting has become an excellent way of reaching out to people who resonate with the vision you have in mind. This also means that if you’re a business owner, doing a podcast showcasing the things that your business can do for other people and sharing with them why you do the way you do not only helps you connect with your clients better, it can even lead to possible business opportunities. This, according to John Lee Dumas, host of the Entrepreneurs on Fire podcast, is the reason why he started podcasting.
The thing is though, John has found his worthy ideal and he truly enjoys the authentic connections that he has gained through his years as a podcaster. He shares how you can find the right niche for you in the busy and ever-growing realm of the internet and how catering to the people who fit your niche will make everything truly worth your while.
In this episode, Geordie Wardman looks back on his conversation with John about John’s business, his podcasts, and why working with and for your passion will make you enjoy every moment you spend on your business. Stay tuned.
Resources Mentioned in this episode
- Entrepreneur on Fire
- About John Lee Dumas
- Podcasters Paradise
- The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson
- The Compound Effect by Darren Hardy
Sponsor for this episode…
This episode is brought to you by OneStop DevShop. They have 45 developers waiting to take your idea to fruition. If you want a reliable full-stack development team with top talent that costs half as much as in house developers, and you don’t want to worry about managing freelance developers, get in touch with the OneStop DevShop team. Their clients consider them an outsource CTO because they’ve ended up saving them thousands of dollars and saving their businesses from ending up in the software graveyard. They are the go-to company for creating SaaS applications in real estate, blockchain, eCommerce apps, and many more. Schedule a call with one of their expert software entrepreneurs, people that have built their own successful software companies, that speak native English, and work 12 hours per day for easy scheduling. Whether you’ve never built software yourself before, or you are a Fortune 500 company, they will get a quick overview of what your project is about.